Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Withie's journals featured in Somerset Studio!

Isabella and I love to visit Julie Verburg's beautiful art studio in the Portland area. Her home and studio is full of whimsy, charm and you might even find a fairy tucked away in her lovely garden.  For the last 3 years I have had the great fortune of hand picking from her wonderful creations for Thea's. There is no end to the treasures to choose from when I visit her studio, the layers are amazing.


The Withies journal

In the newest edition of Somerset Studio, The Withies Altered Art Journals have been featured. These treasures have been a favorite for our customers and Julie has just brought in a wonderful selection for Thea's. Each journal is unique with fun embellishments such as key holes, metal fragments, ribbon, buttons, birds and anything else you can image. The wonderful thing about each embellished journal is that they are functional as well as beautiful. The pages are full of blank note paper, glassine envelopes, and vintage finds for you to record your memories and keepsakes.


"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not

 reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in

 them, and try to follow where they lead." 

Louisa May Alcott


Thea's Interiors

2 comments:

bathroom ideas said...

Hello
Many thanks, fairly refreshing, I enjoyed reading your article, You are wonderful!
Thank you!

waikiki hotel said...

Hope I could visit at her studio too. I just love vintage. Keep on posting please. Thanks!