Saturday, January 30, 2010

Locket 2 You

I was so excited to find these adorable lockets in Portland and have the artist bring them into Thea's Interiors. Lockets 2 You, makes these charming, utilitarian and never boring specimens of jewerlry. After a long chat with one of the artist, I felt that I had known him for longer than the 30 minutes. There isn't much that's better than wonderful art and nice people; one of the many reasons I love what I do and why I love Portland.
The whimsical rabbits have been a favorite but all of the designs are fun and amusing.  Each one is hung from a brass chain and embellished with colorful beads.

 Love Portland!

Thea's Interiors

1 comment:

Jewelry Dropshippers said...

Wow! It’s really marvelous locket I have seen lot of locket but still not like that I love it. This type of locket is using now a days. Well get more this sort of locket so just visit
www.uk-wholesaler.co.uk/jewellerywholesalers.htm