Thursday, September 2, 2010

Susan Wheeler Home

My husband and I had a rare opportunity to go to Seattle and visit some wonderful shops last weekend. One of our dearest friends was getting married and we decided to go up a day early and wander about.
I have had Susan Wheeler's shop on my list since she opened in October of 2009. I have know Susan for awhile, we would see each other at all the antiques shows in the Pacific NW and chit chat.  I have always admired  her beautiful style but until I saw it in her new shop, a more perminant establishment, I never grasped how talented and unique her style was.  Her style covers all genres of design and it is mixed and merchandised perfectly.
Along with her style, she also is a very gracious person.
Susan Wheeler Home is located in Georgetown, next to Kirk Albert, two must see shops in Seattle.
Susan Wheeler Home
5515 Airport Way S.
Seattle, Wa.
360.402.5080


Thea's Interiors



Susan Wheeler Home

No comments: